Our relationship with our clients is our most important asset. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence in our firm, and an essential part of that is our commitment to protect your personal information. We know you value your privacy, so we will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law, is done at your direction, or is necessary to provide you with our services. We have not sold and do not sell your personal information to anyone.
What information do we collect, maintain and communicate?
Atlantic Trust Company, N.A., Atlantic Trust Company of Delaware, and AT Investment Advisers, Inc. (collectively, "Atlantic Trust") collect and maintain your personal information so we can provide investment management services to you. The types and categories of information we collect and maintain about you include:
- Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment advice to you (such as your home address, telephone number, and financial information);
- Information that we generate to service your account (such as trade tickets and account statements); and
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your account (such as trade confirmations from brokerage firms).
Atlantic Trust will not disclose any personal information about you or your account(s) to third parties unless one of the following conditions is met:
- We receive your prior consent;
- We believe that the recipient is your authorized representative;
- We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient; or
- The third party needs the information to provide services to you on our behalf.
How do we protect your personal information?
We have instituted firm-wide practices to safeguard the information we maintain about you. These practices include:
- Adopting policies and procedures to implement physical, electronic, and other safeguards;
- Limiting access to personal information to those employees who need it to perform their duties; and
- Requiring third parties that perform services for us to agree by contract to keep your information confidential and secure.
Even if you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive client, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices described above.
If your assets are custodied with Atlantic Trust, please select the internal custody version of Atlantic Trust Portfolio Online to view your portfolio information.
If your assets are custodied with an external custodian, such as Schwab, Fidelity or The Bank of New York, you may access the external version of Atlantic Trust Portfolio Online.
Sponsored Funds Investors:
If you are an investor in any of the Atlantic Trust Sponsored Funds, you may access the Atlantic Trust Investor Dashboard here.
For further assistance, please contact your Atlantic Trust client service team.